Bontrager Hilo Comp Triathlon Saddle
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.705 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The steel rails spring well and gives extra comfort.
- The specific composition of the saddle pad provides both comfort and support.
- The shape of this saddle is aerodynamic.
- The steel rails make this saddle heavier than a saddle with carbon or titanium rails.
The Bontrager Hilo Comp Triathlon is a saddle for passionate triathletes and time trial riders. This saddle offers comfort as well as a performance increase! This aerodynamic saddle has a soft top layer for comfort and a rigid bottom layer for proper support during exertion. In addition, the saddle was designed to ensure athletes have efficient power transfer onto the pedals in all sitting positions. The cut-out aids with this, and increases comfort by relieving pressure on the perineum.
This saddle has a semi-round rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who move a little while they ride and whose hips rock a little from side to side. The semi-round shape provides plenty of support for those riders while maintaining sufficient freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This is a completely flat saddle which provides plenty of freedom of movement. The shape makes it particularly suitable for riders with a high degree of flexibility in their spine. People with a flexible spine will have no trouble rotating their pelvis, meaning they won’t need any additional support to maintain their optimal riding position.
This saddle has a cut-out and alleviates pressure for those who often experience discomfort or pressure to their soft tissue areas.