Bobike Go Mini
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.726 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The double-walled construction offers extra protection for your child.
- The body-complementing design with armrests ensures extra safety in traffic.
- The three-point strap can be operated with one hand. This way, you always have one hand free to keep your bike in balance.
- The footrests are easy to adjust without any tools.
- The Go Mini does not have an integrated lock to protect the bike seat against theft.
|Child Age||9 months - 3 years|
|Stem Diameter (front seat)||22 - 28 mm|
The Bobike Go Mini is a trendy child seat from the collection of Bobike child seats. This pastel coloured front seat has a double-walled shell, made of sturdy plastic. The body-complementing design with armrests provides extra safety on the road. The three-point harness keeps your child upright in the bike seat. The three-point strap can be operated with one hand. This way, you always have one hand free to keep your bike in balance. A soft, water-repellent cushion is placed in the seat. The cushion is comfortable, waterproof and easy to clean. The footrests are easily adjustable in length to optimise seating comfort. You don't need any tools for this.
The Bobike GO mini is a child seat for installation on the front of the bike and is suitable for children aged from about 9 months to 3 years or up to a body weight of 15 kg. The Bobike GO mini comes with mounting material for narrower and wider handlebars. This bracket fits on standard head tubes Ø 22-28mm and on MTB head tubes: 1-1/8". Complies with the EN14344 safety standard. The dimensions of the bracket are 10 x 8 x 3.5 cm (wxdxh). A separate mounting block is available for mounting on an Ahead stem.