Assos Mille GT Winter Bib Tights
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.531 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Comfortable warm tights for temperatures between 0-10 degrees of dry weather.
- The Mille S7 Evo pad gives you a supreme combination of performance and comfort.
- Because the tights are not wind- and waterproof the cold may creep in.
The Assos Mile GT Winter tights can be classified between the warmer Assos Bonka winter tights and the less warm Assos autumn collection. This makes these bibs best suited to temperatures between 0 and 10 degrees in dry conditions. The tights do have some water repellent qualities on its front side as they used the RX-heavy material. This will stop some drops, but that's about all. Additionally this same fabric supplies some wind stopping power but this is not as complete as full windproof fabrics. The back of the tights is made of the RX-light material which is very breathable to dissipate the heat generated while cycling.
This Assos model classifies as a regular fit. Meaning the bibs are tight where needed but do not cling to the skin as the race models do. The chamois sewed in is the Mille S7 Evo at 8mm thick and made of memory foam so it adapts to your shape. Additionally the broad reflective strips on your calves nobody will look past you in the Assos Mille GT Winter cycling tights.