Alé Solid Winter Bib Tights
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.726 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Ideal for temperatures between 4 and 10 degrees.
- Integrated reflectors for extra visibility on dark autumn and winter days.
- Has an elastic fitting instead of a zipper around the ankles.
The Alé Solid Winter are bib tights for extreme winter weather.
The bib tights are made of thermal fabric. This fabric keeps you warm in winter temperature. On top of that, the fabric provides great moisture regulation. Sweat is drained outward for optimal temperature control. The tights have reflectors for extra visibility in traffic. The Alé Solid Winter Bib Tight have an elastic fastening around the ankles. Compared to a zipper, this provides a better aerodynamic fit and prevents skin irritations and chafing around the ankles.
The Alé Winter Solid is ideal for temperatures between 4 and 10 degrees.