Alé Solid Vetta Jersey
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.725 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Ideal jersey for temperatures between 12 and 18 degrees.
- Suitable as undershirt for cold winter weather due to its optimal fit.
- Aerodynamic fit and very comfortable to wear.
- Less suited as top layer during low temperatures.
- Not windproof and not water-repellent.
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2018/2019|
The Alé Solid Vetta is a warm and comfortable jersey for mild autumn temperatures. The jersey is very comfortable in temperatures between 12 and 18 degrees.
The jersey is made of thermal fabric. This fabric provides your body with extra warmth during autumn. The Alé Solid Vetta is also very suitable for cold winter weather as an extra jersey under a jacket. The jersey has a windproof zipper.
The Alé Solid Vetta is known for its optimal fitting. The elastic fabric fits nicely to your upper body’s shape. This provides good aerodynamics, but also contributes to it being highly comfortable to wear. This makes the Alé Solid Vetta an excellent choice for autumn and winter.