AGU Premium Woven Bib Short
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.607 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Black 320 padding is AGU's top pad, which is ideal for long bike rides on a road bike.
- The Woven material, of which the shorts are made, makes the shorts extremely light and elastic.
- The laser-cut braces have no stitching, so the risk of irritation is zero.
- The fabric takes some getting used to at first, it feels tight and a bit stiff.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU Premium Woven cycling shorts are made of very lightweight woven material. This material is not only super light but also very elastic and suitable for the avid cyclists among us. Because the fabric fits tightly around the legs, the shorts provide good compression which benefits your performance. This is because vibrations from the road surface penetrate less into your muscles and keep them fresh for longer. These cycling shorts are very suitable for longer rides.
The chamois helps to make the shorts feel comfortable for a long time. The AGU Premium Woven cycling shorts are equipped with the Black 320 chamois. This has been specially developed for the AGU Premium and SIX6 line. Even the most demanding cyclists among us should be able to ride on with this chamois! The padding is made of Hybrid Cell System. This is thin, light, breathable, durable and wear-resistant. On top of that is a top layer of CoolCube which provides a nice feeling without irritation or abrasion spots. Because sweat can be quickly removed by the chamois, you will feel fresh for an extended period of time.
The bibs are 'Ultra flat laser finished'. This means that the bibs are laser cut without stitching. The fabric is extremely thin and annoying pressure spots or cutting of the band are a thing of the past. The shorts' legs are equipped with a silicone gripper so that they stay in place. The reflective elements really complete the AGU Premium Woven bibshorts.