AGU Premium Jersey
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.606 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Flexible and elastic lycra for an impressively snug fit.
- Laser-cut vents ensure air circulation and moisture draining.
- Camlock-closure prevents the zipper from sliding open during exertion.
- Audio player-compatible closable rear pocket.
- Its high quality comes at a price.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU Premium jersey is composed of the best materials. With a very tight fit and very high breathability, the AGU Premium is able to meet any competitive challenge.
The cycling jersey is made of 4-way stretch Nilo Comfort Polyanide Lycra. This material is extremely elastic, making the AGU Premium fit like a second skin. The sleeves are equipped with laser-finished lycra. This ensures a good fit on the upper arms. The back and side panels have lasered vents. This increases the temperature exchange with the outside air, and makes a good sweat discharge possible.
To ensure good temperature control even on the hottest summer days, the AGU Premium is equipped with a full length YKK zipper. This allows you to maintain maximum performance even under the brightest summer sun. The Camlock closure prevents the zipper from sliding open when you're on the move. When designing the AGU Premium, the number of seams was kept to a minimum. With two large back pockets, you have plenty of storage space. One of the pockets has a zipper and a throughput for an audio cable.