AGU High Summer Socks
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.666 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The ideal socks for cycling in extremely warm weather.
- Meryl Skinlife fabric provides high breathability and moisture regulation.
- Too cold for cold to mild temperatures.
The AGU High Summer socks are cycling socks for adventures at warm temperatures. The socks are made of Meryl Skinlife fabric. This advanced fabric ensures the socks are lightweight, dry rapidly, and guarantee high breathability. This keeps your feet dry and prevents overheating on hot summer days.
The Agu High Summer collection was designed specifically for warm summer weather. AGU spent a lot of time designing the clothing to ensure the breathiest apparel possible. They also considered cyclists planning for long, intense mountain rides, such as a cycling holiday in the French Alps or Pyrenees. Planning on cycling at high temperatures? Then choose AGU's High Summer collection.