A Dugast Small Bird Tubular Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.566 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The most supple tubes due to the use of cotton.
- An all-round tread with plenty of grip and low rolling resistance.
- Less suitable for the most muddy conditions.
The A Dugast Small Bird tube is an innovative tread design in the Dugast Collection. The Small Bird has the same tread as the Rhino tube, except with lower lugs. This makes the Small Bird a more all-round tyre. The tube is made from natural cotton and has undergone a neoprene treatment to protect against moisture. This makes having to apply Aquasure like you had to before obsolete. Below the tread there's a dual compound rubber construction, ensuring the tyre rolls even faster. This advantage is noticeable on both the straight and in sharp corners.
The tube was originally designed for Sven Nys, who won the World Championships in Louisville, US, back in 2013. It's made for frozen surfaces coated with a muddy top layer, which is very slippery. It also does well on wet grass courses or slightly muddy surfaces. This tube is an ideal mix of the Rhino and Typhoon tyres.