CloseTheGap HideMyBell Full Integrated
- Consegna 2-3 giorni lavorativi
- Spedizione gratuita da € 75,00
- Valutazione Trustpilot 9.2 su 49.441 Recensioni
Pro e ControPro e Contro
- The cycling computer is located on the same height as the handlebar, so the frontal surface remains the same: thus optimal aerodynamics!
- The ideal solution to safely participate in traffic without compromising the appearance of your bike or aerodynamics.
- The bell is loud and does not rattle.
- Includes adapters for Garmin, Wahoo, Polar, Sigma and Bryton.
- Includes GoPro style adapter
- The Full Integrated requires a special handlebar stem with two attachment points at the bottom.
Caratteristiche tecnicheCaratteristiche tecniche
|Adatta a||Bryton / Garmin / Mio / Polar / Wahoo / Lezyne|
The CloseTheGap HideMyBell Full Integrated Mount distinguishes itself from other HideMyBell handlebar mounts in the way it’s mounted. The Full Integrated Mount isn’t attached to your handlebar, but to the bottom of your stem. This means your cycling computer will be at the same height as your handlebar. This means the frontal surface stays the same. Optimal aerodynamics in other words! Note: for mounting the bar mount, you’ll need a stem with two mounting holes on the bottom.
The CloseTheGap HideMyBell Full Integrated Mount is the ideal handlebar mount for sporty cyclists. Using a bike on a mountain bike is a topic of debate. Many road bikers don’t like the look of a bell and think it reduces aerodynamics. Additionally, professionals don’t use bells. However, a bell does contribute to a safer traffic participation. With the HideMyBell Insider, CloseTheGap takes care of all the downsides.
The CloseTheGap HideMyBell conceals the bell in the handlebar mount of your cycling computer. The bell will be less pronounced, but fellow road users will definitely be able to hear you. The HideMyBell Insider is the ideal solution to stay safe in traffic, without compromising on your bike’s looks or its aerodynamics. In addition, you can also attach a camera or light mount. Double the usefulness!