Wahoo KICKR Climb
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.749 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Experience your virtual bike rides even more realistically with this climbing simulation!
- Prepare yourself optimally when you want to attack the cols abroad during the summer.
The Wahoo Kickr Climb will take your indoor training to a whole new level. The Kickr Climb is specifically designed to work together with Wahoo Kickr and Kick Snap of the year 2017. This gadget simulates gradients. For example, if you climb with a Zwift, the Kickr Climb will adjust the position to the gradient. The Climb has a range up to max 20% incline and 10% decline.
The Wahoo Climb adjusts your bike position to mimic real mountain climbing. This allows you to improve your position on the bike, train your muscles and to become a more powerful climber. Paired with popular apps, like Zwift and Kinomap, the Climb ensures a very realistic ride experience. At a virtual parcours or a structured work out.
The Wahoo Kickr Climb is Kickr Controlled. This means that you can pair the Climb directly to the Kickr or Kickr Snap. This connection enables trainers to run the Climb. With an internal remote control you can make the coupling and control the angle of inclination. The unlock mode allows the Climb to react to changes in inclination from external sources, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad or your Wahoo Element cycling computer.
• Wahoo Climb
• Wahoo Climb Handlebar Control