Thule RaceWay 3 992
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.725 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- No tow bar required.
- The bike carrier is collapsible and therefore easy to store.
- Very suitable for road- and mountain bikes.
- Not suitable for E-bikes.
- Not suitable for every car.
This trunk lid carrier is particularly recommended for people who don't have a towbar on their car. The revolutionary Thule Raceway 992 is the strongest and safest bike carrier for your rear door. Moreover, this carrier is very easy to use. The bicycle carrier is attached to the car with straps and is easy to fold and store. The Sure-Tight lashings with tention mechanism provide a maximum reinforced attachment to your vehicle, to be sure the carrier can't move. This carrier can carry up to 3 bikes of max 15kg. Thule implies the Raceway fits many cars. Nevertheless we recommend you consult the FitGuide on the Thule website.
Not for use with bikes that have no standard frame (eg. Women's bikes, BMXs and some mountain bikes).
Note: This product is not compatible with every car. Look at the Thule configurator on their website, or look at our buyer's guide blog.