Sportful Neo W Knickers
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The three-quarters length keeps you warm during chilly morning and evening rides.
- The Comfort Pro padding provides excellent comfort on your bicycle.
- The silicone grippers keep these shorts in place.
- When it gets really cold, these shorts don't provide enough warmth compared to longer shorts.
- These shorts aren't waterproof or windproof.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 10-18 °C|
With these Sportful Neo W knickers you can start the spring with a good feeling. These three-quarter pants come just over the knee. This means that you are less likely to suffer from the cold during the spring rides that start or end in chilly weather. The Sportful Neo W knickers have the proven Comfort Pro padding from Sportful. This pad is a guaranteed comfort for medium to long rides. The leg ends are covered with silicone grips and the legs stay in place. These knickers also have extra reinforced seams, so they will last longer.
In short, if you are planning to cycle a lot this spring, these knickers are a good choice. During the cold mornings or evenings, these knickers give you enough warmth and comfort and you only have to concentrate on cycling!