Shimano Ultegra RX800 11-speed clutch Rear Derailleur
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.669 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the larger spring tension, the chain will chatter less in bad road conditions and you will be able to shift better.
- The derailleur can be used with all mechanical 11-speed Shimano shifters.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Largest cassette sprocket||34T|
|Cage Length||Long Cage RD-RX800GS|
The Shimano Ultegra RX800 rear derailleur is equipped with the Shadow+ technology. This technology allows the Ultegra RX rear derailleur to secure the spring of the cage. This reduces blows and vibration on the chain. The Shimano Ultegra RX800 rear derailleur is ideal to use on bad roads or on gravel. The Shimano Ultegra RX800 rear derailleur has been tested by John Degenkolb in Paris-Roubaix. The test results were praised, which is why Shimano started production of the rear derailleur directly for the consumer.