Selle Italia SLR Tekno Saddle
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.706 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This saddle represents the best in saddle technology! The finish quality is exceptional.
- Nice touch on the front: an Italian flag.
- You either love or hate the saddle: it's hard, rigid, and unforgiving.
The Selle Italia SLR Tekno is a combination of a lightweight construction and incredible stiffness. The advantages of carbon fibres and an elegant styling make the SLR Tekno the most popular model amongst professionals and amateurs alike. This saddle saves up to 120g compared to an average saddle with just 90g. The glossy finish reduces friction in the groins.
This saddle has a flat rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who remain stationary on their saddle while they ride and whose hips don’t rock from side to side at all. The flat shape provides more support than a round saddle would for these riders.
This is a semi-flat saddle, meaning that the saddle is flat at the front, and raised a little at the back. The shape makes it particularly suitable for riders with a moderate degree of flexibility in their spine. This has to do with how easily these riders can rotate their pelvis: they might need a little extra support when riding upright, but can manage on their own when riding on the drops.
This saddle has a cut-out and alleviates pressure for those who often experience discomfort or pressure to their soft tissue areas.