Schwalbe Lugano K-guard Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The hard compound of the Lugano excels in durability. This tyre will last for many miles.
- The Level 3 K-Guard protection guarantees many puncture-free miles.
- The LiteSkin material provides great weight savings.
- When it comes to speed, the Lugano is surpassed by competition tyres.
The Lugano is Schwalbe's entry-level tyre with an attractive bi-colour compound. The classic diamond pattern tread provides reliable performance on dry and wet surfaces. A tyre with level 3 K-Guard protection at an interesting price
Level 3 | K-Guard
Schwalbe's minimum standard for puncture protection. It has been tested for many years. The layer consists of a natural rubber and is reinforced with Kevlar® fibers. Combined with the 50 epi carcass, all Active Line tyres have the best protection against punctures. Kevlar® is a trademark of DuPont.
The skeleton of all Active Line tyres is a high-quality 50 epi carcass. Schwalbe no longer uses the coarsely-woven 20 or 24 epi carcasses. Additionally the K-Guard provides a more effective puncture protection for all the Active Line tyres.