Pro Griffon Offroad Saddle
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.661 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This saddle provides good support and is extra comfortable due to the soft EVA padding.
- By using carbon in the shell, this saddle is light and stiff. It makes you cycle faster!
- The stainless steel saddle rails are highly resistant to corrosion and filter out unevenness.
- Due to the use of stainless steel saddle rails, this saddle is heavier than saddles with carbon or titanium rails.
The Pro Griffon Offroad saddle was designed specifically for off-road use on forest paths or gravel. The top layer is made of rigid poly-utherane. This keeps you in position, even if you normally move around a lot! Below this top layer is extra soft EVA padding, which provides better shock absorption for a more comfortable ride. The saddle rests on a carbon-reinforced shell. This provides the saddle with an extra stable fit, makes it stiff, and keeps the weight low.
The saddle is placed on stainless steel rails. These rails are highly corrosion-resistant and absorbs uneven road surfaces.
The Pro Griffon off-road saddle is your ideal companion in forests!
This saddle has a rounded-off rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who move around while they ride and whose hips rock from side to side. The round shape provides more freedom of movement for those riders than a flat saddle could.
This is a semi-flat saddle, meaning that the saddle is flat at the front, and raised a little at the back. The shape makes it particularly suitable for riders with a moderate degree of flexibility in their spine. This has to do with how easily these riders can rotate their pelvis: they might need a little extra support when riding upright, but can manage on their own when riding on the drops.
This saddle has a cut-out and alleviates pressure for those who often experience discomfort or pressure to their soft tissue areas.