Northwave Razer MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.749 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Unibody build results in a comfortable fit and eliminates pressure points.
- SLW2 dial and velcro strap make it easy to accurately adjust your shoe.
- Good ventilation and breathing, ideal for warm weather.
- Studs not included.
|Specific winter shoe||No|
The Northwave Razer is a shoe meant for mountainbiking enthusiasts looking for a shoe that not only performs well, but also looks good. This Razer shoe has a comfortable fit and excellent breathing and ventilation thanks to its special Unibody build. This eliminates pressure points in the shoe. On top of that, the Northwave Razer has a rigid sole for efficient force transfer. It’s also easily adjusted using its single SLW2 dial and its velcro strap. In case it’s wet and slippery outside, you can also add studs to the front of the shoe for extra grip.Read more