Fox Racing Flexair Short MTB Shorts
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.524 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Since the shorts are water-repellent, you stay dry with splashing water and dirt.
- The specially used 4-way stretch materials ensure optimal wearing comfort.
- The bound hems on the inside ensure less friction.
- The shorts are water-repellent, but not waterproof. So in (heavy) rain you will still get wet.
|Liner||Yes, included by default|
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Flexair shorts are incredibly lightweight and comfortable shorts for women. Constructed using the TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric, they rapidly wick perspiration and flex to give you a feeling of freedom unlike any shorts you’ve ever worn. In addition, perspiration is quickly removed, so sticky shorts are a thing of the past. This combination ensures that you feel extremely free in your movements.
Since the shorts are water-repellent, splashing dirt will slide of the shorts quickly and you will stay clean and dry. The pockets in the shorts, with zipper, make it easy for you to take small things with you. Furthermore, strategically placed laser cut perforations increase comfort further by providing exceptional breathability. This way, the shorts will be less tight around the legs. Lastly, an easy closure has been placed on the top to quickly adjust the MTB shorts.