FLR F-70 MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.733 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The shoes are very breathable and offer plenty of ventilation due to the use of mesh.
- The rotational dial allows you to precisely adjust the shoes' fit.
- The M250 outer soles are exceptionally comfortable and provide great grip in the event you need to get off your bike.
- The soles aren't very stiff, which doesn't provide optimal power transfer onto the pedals.
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2018/2019|
|Specific winter shoe||No|
The FLR F-70 mountain bike shoes combine high quality and comfort. The mesh inserts make these shoes very breathable, which makes excess perspiration a thing of the past. This effect is further increased because the top of these shoes are made of breathable synthetic fibre, in which the mesh inserts are integrated.
The M250 outer soles are exceptionally comfortable and provide great grip in the event you need to get off your bike. The outer soles are reinforced with plastic and have TPU tread. In addition, the shoes have breathable and removable inner soles. Together with the Atop lace dial and simple velcro closure turn the FLR F-70 shoes into very comfortable footwear at an affordable price.