Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ Turbo Trainer
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.607 reviews
|Brake Type||Magnetic brake|
|Connectivity||Smart turbo trainer|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+|
|Available software||Elite My E-training app / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, handlebar switch|
The Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ is an intelligent turbo trainer which transfers all your data to whichever software you may prefer. This stand-alone cycling trainer with 8 levels of progressive resistance is ideal for basic training on power, cadence, or time. The Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ doesn't require a power outlet. The resistance is adjusted via a bar mounted switch, which is connected to the brake via a cable.
The tilting Qubo Frame uses your body weight to automatically determine the correct pressure onto the tyre. This makes the Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ turbo trainer suitable for wheelsizes between 20 and 29 inch! The 30 mm Elastomere Gel roll reduces noise, wear on the rear tyre, and improves grip.
• Elite Qubo Power Smart Turbo Trainer
• Bar mounted handle to adjust the 8 levels of resistance
• Integrated ANT+ speed- and cadence sensor
• My E-training app, 6 month free trial