Campagnolo Record 12 Speed Front Derailleur
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.627 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Faster shifting and less force required thanks to the improved lever system.
- Adjusted position of front derailleur prevents any contact with the chain, even in the most extreme chain positions.
- Compatible with a tyre width of up to 32 mm.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Type||Double / Compact|
The new mechanical front derailleur of the Campagnolo Record 12-Speed group is suitable for riders who strive for speed, agility, precision and effectiveness.
When developing the new front derailleur, the focus was clearly on performance and compatibility. The new front derailleur comes with an improved lever system. This allows even faster shifting. Also less force is required for each shift.
In addition, a number of micro adjustments have been made to the position of the front derailleur. This prevents any contact with the chain, even in the most extreme chain positions. The aluminium cage ensures that the chain cannot run off when shifting up. The cage also makes it possible to shift off more quickly and makes shifting gears less noisy.
The new front derailleur is compatible with a tyre width of up to 32 mm.