BBB Cycling BLS-146 Spot Front Light
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.741 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A simple, but reliable headlight for better visibility in traffic.
- Rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable.
- When the battery life is less than 30 percent, the lights automatically switch to flash beam.
- Not enough power output to illuminate the road surface in dark circumstances.
The BBB Cycling Spot headlight (BLS-146) is a simple, but very reliable light. With this light you are assured of enough power output for good visibility in traffic.
The BLS-146 has 3 settings (high beam, low beam and flash beam). The battery indicator shows when the battery is about to die, so when the battery life is less than 30 percent it automatically switches to flash beam. Charging the battery is easy to do with the included Micro USB charging cable. In addition, the Spot BLS-146 is water resistant, perfect for the wet autumn weather. With the included bracket, you can easily mount the light on your handlebar. Furthermore, the Spot BLS-146 is provided with a belt clip, so it’s easy to attach the light to a bag or garment.
The BBB Cycling Spot BLS-146 is perfect for cyclists who are looking for a simple, but reliable light for better visibility in traffic.