BBB Cycling Commander PH Cycling Glasses
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.606 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to the photochromic lens you never have to change your lens again, it adapts to all weather types.
- The length of the arms can be adjusted in 3 steps, ensuring the best fit for everyone.
|Suitable for people with glasses||No|
|Light Transmittance||17 - 85%|
|Frame Type||Half frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Weather conditions||Variable conditions|
The BBB Cycling Commander PH are sports glasses with a modern design. The Commander is lightweight and has an adjustment system at both the arms as well as the nosepiece. This composition makes the glasses super comfortable. The lens in these glasses is a polycarbonate photochromic lens, which has a light transmission of 85-17 %. In other words: the brighter the light, the darker the lens becomes. In addition, the lens is also equipped with a ventilation system and a coating on the inside which prevents the lens from fogging up. This way you can improve your performance in humid conditions. If necessary, the lens of the Commander PH can easily be changed using the lens exchange system.
• BBB Cycling Commander PH Cycling glasses
• BBB Cycling Photochromatic lens
• Spectacle case