Alé PR-S Dots DWR Jersey
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.607 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Ideal jersey for mild autumns (8 to 14 degrees).
- Provided with water-repellent treatment and high breathability.
- Very good fit.
- The jersey is less comfortable in temperatures below 8 degrees.
The Alé PR-S Dots DWR is a long-sleeve jersey for the autumn season. The jersey is ideal for temperatures between 8 and 14 degrees.
The Alé PR-S Dots DWR offers great protection against milder autumn temperatures. The jersey is provided with water-repellent treatment. This keeps out rain water, dirt and mud. The jersey also has high breathability. Because it drains sweat and keeps out external water, this jersey offers comfortable warmth in autumn.
Additionally, the Alé PR-S Dots DWR is known for its great fit. The elastic material fits tightly around the skin. The hip belt is equipped with a silicon gripper. This prevents the jersey from hiking up during cycling. The front of the jersey has a continuous zipper. Ideal if the temperature rises a bit en route.