AGU Six6 Bib Short
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.725 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Retro design for a classic look.
- Black 320 Chamois padding provides unprecedented shock absorption.
- The pre-shaped panels provide the optimal balance between fit and freedom of movement.
- Its retro look won't please everyone.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU Six6 bib shorts are perfect cycling shorts for longer distances. That’s because these cycling shorts are equipped with AGU’s Black 320 pad. This padding features exceptional cushioning for the highest level of comfort on the go. Additionally, the pad is very thin, light and highly breathable. This is great for intensive use and long distances.
The Six6 bib shorts are built with pre-shaped panels. This construction guarantees optimal fit, without compromising on freedom of movement. The silicone grippers on the bottom of the legs ensure that your shorts will stay perfectly in place when cycling. The AGU Six6 bib shorts are perfect shorts for long-distance cyclists who love a retro design.
AGU’s Six6 collection will take you back to 1966, the foundation year of AGU. This collection will therefore take you back in time. That time when AGU sponsored the Panasonic team under the lead of Peter Post, remember? AGU truly celebrates the classics with the Six6 collection. The design of the collection is fully adapted to this: basic stripes and patterns with a classic look.