AGU Essential Prime Bib Short
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.723 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- 14mm padding provides excellent comfort for long distance cycling.
- Bibs and silicone grippers keep the cycling shorts in place.
- Flatlock seams reduce skin irritation to a minimum.
- Ideal for mild spring and summer days, but too cold for chilly spring weather.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU Essential Prime are flexible bib shorts for long journeys. The Prime is made up of pre-shaped panels. This makes the shorts fit like a second skin. The panels are made of very flexible lycra. This allows you to enjoy optimal freedom of movement.
The bibs hold the Prime cycling shorts effortlessly in place. The perforated structure ensures optimum air ventilation. This makes the cycling shorts also comfortable on hot summer days. The legs are equipped with silicone grippers, so the shorts won't slide. The flatlock seams that are used will keep prints on the skin to a minimum, so you can be sure of a high level of comfort.
The Essential Prime series distinguishes itself from the regular Essential series by the thicker padding. The Red 120 pad, with a thickness of 14 mm, provides great comfort over long distances. The padding is made of High Impact Perforated foam. In the design, AGU has taken into account height differences in the pad. This provides maximum support for the pressure points on the seat. With this pad you are assured of the best possible comfort. The Essential Prime is an excellent pair of cycling shorts for advanced and demanding riders.