100% Speedtrap Photochromic Cycling Glasses
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Photochromic lens with adaptive colour eliminating the need to swap lenses.
- Temples have three adjustable lengths, ensuring an optimal fit.
- Lens doesn't fog up due to the vents.
- Not dark enough for really bright sunlight.
- Thick design isn't as suited for narrow faces.
|Suitable for people with glasses||No|
|Frame Colour||Soft Tact Cool Grey|
|Light Transmittance||16 - 76%|
|Frame Type||Full frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Weather conditions||Variable conditions|
The 100% Speedtrap Photochromic cycling glasses are great for cycling in varying circumstances. The photochromic lens colour can adjust, which eliminates the need of swapping lenses. If the sun's out, the lens will get darker to a light transmittance level of 16%. When clouds obscure the sun, the lens will turn lighter up to 76% light transmittance level. This provides you great vision, even during dusk if your ride lasts longer than planned.
Its thick and wide design provides you with an aggressive look that's functional nonetheless. Your eyes are completely covered, ensuring proper protection. The larger design eliminates blind spots and prevents the frame from getting in your vision. The vents prevent the lens from fogging up, ensuring you always have full vision. Are you often running into the glasses' temples being too long or too short? Then the 100% Speedtrap Photochromic is an excellent choice as well: there's three adjustable temple settings to guarantee the glasses fit your head.
• 100% Speedtrap cycling glasses with photochromic lens
• Glasses case
• Glasses pouch