Abus Pedelec 2.0 Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Luxembourg
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 69.300 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- The integrated rain hood keeps your head dry at all times.
- Due to the Forced Air Cooling Technology, keeps your head cool while wearing the helmet.
- The LED rear light and reflectors ensure excellent visibility in the dark.
- This helmet is also suited to people with a ponytail or long hair.
- An integrated fly net keeps all the bugs out of your helmet.
- The helmet is only available in sizes M and L.
|Integrated rain cap||Yes|
The shell of this helmet provides great protection thanks to the In-Mold connection between the outer helmet and the shock-absorbing inner shell. This shell also covers the temple and the rear of the head, increasing the level of protection. In addition, the shell has a built-in rain cover that keeps your head dry in the rain.
To increase visibility, the rear of the helmet bears a LED light. Combined with reflectors on the helmet, this ensures you’re highly visible in dark circumstances.
The helmet is easy to adjust to provide the best fit, and it’s suited for people wearing their hair in a ponytail.
All these qualities together make the Abus Pedelec 2.0 an NTA-8776 certified Speed Pedelec helmet that guarantees safety.
Technology• In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
• High visibility due to powerful reflectors
• Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility
• Forced Air Cooling Technology: Sophisticated ventilation system for an optimal head climate
• Excellent ventilation with 4 air inlets and 9 air outlets connected with flow channels
• Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited to plait wearers
• Zoom Ace Urban: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for customisable fit
• Size adjustment by means of a half ring made from particularly hard-wearing and slightly malleable plastic for optimal stability and form fitting
• Foamed-in fly nets
• Lower edge protection: Provides the helmet with additional protection from external influences
• Fidlock magnetic strap buckle
• Rain cover integrated in the helmet
Integrated rain cover (1)
Comfort, fits well (1)
Integrated red light (1)
Size is wrong. (1)
No info on charging light. (1)
Full adjustment not in Wright up. (1)
Most recent reviews
The ABUS Pedelec 2.0 bicycle helmet is comfortable and well designed.
This helmet is comfortable and fits easily, but it also has several interesting features, such as built-in red tail light and a rain cover. I ordered it in yellow to also be very visible.
Comfort, fits well
Integrated rain cover
Integrated red light
Excellent helmet but sizing wrong & information missing.
My son purchased this helmet for me as a present and I cannot fault this product in the quality and comfort however beware the sizing is way out & information is missing. We purchased a Large size (56-62cm) as my head measures 59cm so is in the middle & so perfect size, I currently have a MET racing helmet that is also size Large (58-61cm) & have had my head measured in our local bike shop but to my astonishment is was way too big I had to adjust the wheel full tightened to get it to fit & it was still loose. As Mantel do not have an exchange process we then purchased the Medium (52-57cm) & this fits perfectly, this is most annoying as we had to pay to return the large size that wasn’t really our fault. I did go round the bike shops locally but nobody stocked this Abus helmet type. The information that is missing is that the wheel adjustment at the back also has very useful vertical adjustment as well & there is no information as to how long to charge up the rear light. I would add that this is all really down to Abus but it would be helpful if Mantel could add or adjust there information to include what I have found.
Feels well made & safe.
Good fit (with right size)
Full adjustment not in Wright up.
No info on charging light.
easy no hassle purchase online and fantastic value
very impressed with the helmet , the website is easy thus use it , simple as that
website thumbs up
Recommended by the product specialist
|Abus Pedelec 2.0||Abus Pedelec 1.1||BBB Cycling Indra Faceshield||Bontrager Charge WaveCel|
|7 reviews||2 reviews||3 reviews||12 reviews|
|Weight||372 grams||337 grams||404 grams||435 grams|
|Extra protection||No||No||No||Yes, WaveCel|
|Helmet Size (Head circumference in cm)||M / L / 52 - 57 cm||M / L / 52 - 57 cm||M / L / 52 - 58 cm||S / M / L / 51 - 57 cm|
|Model Year||2019 / 2021||2021||2020||2020|
|Colour||Black / Blue / Yellow / Grey||Black / Blue||Black||Black|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|