Wahoo KICKR Turbo Trainer
Wahoo KICKR Turbo Trainer
This product is sold out, and will not come back in stock.
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 58.150 reviews
|Wahoo KICKR||Tacx Flux 2 Smart T2980||Wahoo KICKR Core||Tacx Neo 2T Smart T2875|
|47 reviews||57 reviews||65 reviews|
|Brake Type||Electrobrake||Electrobrake||Electrobrake||Motor brake|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C|
|Available software||Free app / 3rd party apps / 3rd party PC software||Tacx Desktop App / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality||Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality||Tacx Desktop App / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, software controlled||Yes, software controlled||Yes, software controlled||Yes, software controlled|
|Maximum Hill Incline||20%||16%||16%||25%|
|Maximum Resistance||2000 Watt||2000 Watt||1800 Watt||2200 Watt|
|1 126,25||818,81||From 805,50||1 331,21|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|
|Bluetooth Smart / ANT+|
|Free app / 3rd party apps / 3rd party PC software|
|Yes, software controlled|
|26 inch (650c) / 27.5 inch (650b) / 29 inch (700c) / 29 inch|
Mains current needed
Detailed product descriptionThe open-source software makes this trainer ready to take on the future, particularly when we look at all the various training applications currently being developed by third parties. The Wahoo KICKR powertrainer is currently compatible with over 25 different training tools. This gives you the chance as a user to select your preferred training software. Some of the current partners are: ZWIFT, TrainerRoad, Wahoo Fitness, Kinomap, Virtual Training, Skuga, Cadence VR, Veloreality, and many, many more. This large range of options combined with the ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity allows you to work with a host of different devices: anything from a windows computer, Mac, iPhone, iPad, tablet, or Android phone. Whatever you use, there's a training tool available to run your sessions.
The LED lights clearly show when your device is paired to the trainer via Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+ FE-C, or ANT+. They also indicate whether the trainer is connected to a power source. The KICKR is compatible with virtually any bike: 24 to 650b, and 29er mountain bikes to even TT bikes.
Manufacturer specifications• Direct drive trainer with a flywheel
• 6 kg flywheel for an ultimate realistic cycling feel
• 61db: the most quiet direct drive and flywheel-trainer on the market
• Quickly and easily install any bike you want
• Small and compact storage size so you'll be able to bring it to races as well
• The extenable legs allow you to stabily place it on any surface
• Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity
• Sturdy and reliable steel construction for years of carefree training
• Opensource software
• Gradient simulation: up to 20%
• Campagnolo body available
• Periodic software updates for years of trouble-free cycling fun
• Rear fork dimensions: 130 mm, 135 mm en 142 x 12 with through-axle adapter
Additional informationIncluded Application - Wahoo Fitness App
The Wahoo Fitness App is freely included with the KICKR and features 4 different training modes:
1. Level-mode: choose a setting between 1 and 9. The level determines how challenging a ride will be, by using a power-curve comparable to that of a regular air- or flow trainer (higher speed = more resistance).
2. Drag-mode: manually adjust the drag between 0 and 100%.
3. Erg-mode: enter the desired power, and the trainer will automatically adapt to always keep you at the same wattage, regardless of your speed.
4. Simulation-mode: uses rolling resistance, drag, rider weight, and various gradients to simulate an actual ride.
Frequently asked questions:
• Can I use the KICKR without an app or iOS device?
Yes, you can simply attach the KICKR and ride and shift like you normally would. The trainer has a built-in progressive power curve which simulates drag, meaning the harder you ride, the more drag you experience, providing you with a realistic cycling feel.
Extra optional accessories:
• 142 x 12 adapter
• Campagnolo body
• Wahoo trainer mat
• Wahoo desk