Namedsport Magnesium Liquid + Vitamin B6
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.706 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- One magnesium shot contains 400 mg of magnesium.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to reducing fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to regular protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Contains sweeteners.
|When to use||After Exercise|
Namedsport Magnesium Liquid is a magnesium shot (25 ml) with vitamin C and B6. Magnesium shots are very suited for taking after physically intense exercise or after exertion in warm weather.
Magnesium is an essential mineral. It contributes to reduced fatigue and normal muscle function. Magnesium also helps a healthy electrolyte balance. Replenishing minerals lost during perspiration is recommended, especially after intense exercise or training in warm weather.
Every magnesium shot contains 400 mg of magnesium and 160 mg of vitamin C.
► Magnesium and vitamin B6: contribute to reducing fatigue
► Magnesium and vitamin B6: contribute to normal energy producing metabolism.
► Vitamin B6: contributes to regular protein and glycogen metabolism.