Zipp 30 Course Disc Road Bike Wheels
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.177 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The wheels have been specifically designed for disc brakes, so no visible brake track on the rim!
- Can be used tubeless, which reduces your chances of getting a puncture.
- The wide rim allows you to fit wider tyres, which provide more grip and comfort.
- Uses the same hub as the more expensive Zipp Firecrest series.
- The wide rim requires wider tyres, which don't work with every frame.
The Zipp 30 Disc is a lightweight aluminium wheelset that is packed with new innovations. The 30 Disc is fitted with a wide and durable rim. The aerodynamic rim is comfortable but steers very easy through corners. These features make these wheels not just for road cycling but they can also handle a cyclocross adventurous trip.
• Zipp 30 Disc wheelset
• Quick-release, front and rear
• Front wheel Adapters 12mm and 15mm
• Rear wheel adapters 135 * 142 * 12mm and 12mm
• 2 tubeless valves
• 10 speed cassette shim