Zipp 30 Course Disc Road Bike Wheels
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.307 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The wheels have been specifically designed for disc brakes, so no visible brake track on the rim!
- Can be used tubeless, which reduces your chances of getting a puncture.
- The wide rim allows you to fit wider tyres, which provide more grip and comfort.
- Uses the same hub as the more expensive Zipp Firecrest series.
- The wide rim requires wider tyres, which don't work with every frame.
|Weight (weighted by Mantel)||1650 grams|
|Rim Depth||26 mm|
|Built-in width front hub||100 x 5 mm QR / 100 x 15 mm axle|
|Built-in width rear hub||135 x 5 mm QR / 135 x 12 mm axle / 142 x 12 mm axle|
|Brake Type||Disc brake - 6 bolts|
|Maximum Rider Weight||120 kg|
The Zipp 30 Disc is a lightweight aluminium wheelset that is packed with new innovations. The 30 Disc is fitted with a wide and durable rim. The aerodynamic rim is comfortable but steers very easy through corners. These features make these wheels not just for road cycling but they can also handle a cyclocross adventurous trip.
• Zipp 30 Disc wheelset
• Quick-release, front and rear
• Front wheel Adapters 12mm and 15mm
• Rear wheel adapters 135 * 142 * 12mm and 12mm
• 2 tubeless valves
• 10 speed cassette shim