Yepp Mini Child Seat
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.545 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Yepp Maxi EasyFit has an integrated lock, protecting it from theft.
- Made from water-repellent materials and easy to clean.
- No padding which can get lost or dirty.
- Seat is made from a soft and cushioning material for additional comfort for your child.
- The additional weight on the handlebars can make handling the bike a little more difficult, and reduces your balance on the bike.
The Yepp Mini is a perfect child seat made of soft materials that are also used for Crocs shoes, which offer some shock absorption in the process. Suitable for 9-month-olds up to approximately 3-year-olds (15 kg). The Yepp front child seat also has adjustable foot rests with integrated foot protectors. The increased accessibility of the seat and spacious dimensions allow you to enjoy your GMG seat for longer!
The stem adaptor with windscreen mount is compatible with virtually any bike. An extra option is the unique sleep roll (with quick-fit mounts) which offers additional comfort and support if your child falls asleep. An extra adaptor allows you to easily transfer the seat between bikes.
The Yepp Mini has been TNO approved.