XLC Leather Grips
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.325 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Made of high-quality leather.
- Ergonomic fit for extra comfort.
- Shock-absorbing effect thanks to gel padding.
The XLC leather handles are comfortable grips made of high-quality leather. The grips are ergonomically shaped and provided with gel padding. The ergonomic shape ensures a good grip in hand. The gel padding has a shock-absorbing effect. The XLC leather thus ensures optimum comfort and cycling pleasure. Thanks to the rotary closure, the grips are easy to mount on the handlebar.
The XLC leather grips are available in two sizes:
The 135 mm variant contains two grips of 135 mm.
The 92/135 variant consists of a short grip of 92 mm and a long grip of 135 mm. The short and long grips version can be used on bikes with rotational acceleration.