- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The carrier fits road bikes, kids' bikes, city bikes, electric bikes, and mountain bikes.
- The carrier has theft protection: both for the bikes and the carrier itself.
- The XLC Azura is extra lightweight so it's easy to move it.
- The carrier is compatible with both 7- and 13-pin plugs.
- The carrier can't be tilted, so access to the boot is restricted.
- Can't be expanded to fit 3 bikes.
|Suitable for||E-bikes / Sports bicycles (Aluminium) / City bikes|
|Load Capacity||2 Bikes|
|Type of Carrier||Towbar Mounted Bike Carrier|
|Bike mount system||Frame / Wheel|
|Upgradeable to 1 extra bike||No|
|Distance between bikes||22 cm|
|Maximum total weight||60 kg|
|Max. weight per bike||30 kg|
The XLC Azura is a lightweight yet stable bike carrier. You will notice with the XLC Azura carriers that they can be folded into a small package, which is convenient and saves a lot of space when storing them. The Azura is easy to mount to your towbar, and fits two bikes. Whether you go on a bike trip or one or two bikes need to be brought to the train station or school, this XLC carrier can do it. Lightest carrier (12kg) suitable for E-bikes, and with a maximum load of 60 kilograms you can bring 2 (electric) bikes with this carrier.
The XLC Azura bike carrier is equiped with a duoplug. This means you can connect this carrier with a 7-pin and 13-pin connector to your car. The bikecarrier has all the required lights, from indicator lights till fog lights. Even with a fully loaded carrier you're still visible.
The Azura is also available in a tilting version: the Azura Xtra.