WIN2 Isotonic Sportdrink
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.544 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A sports drink with a balanced dose of carbohydrates and electrolytes (Na, K, Mg, Cl and Ca).
- The carbohydrate sources (dextrose and maltodextrin) provide a fast and long-lasting energy supply.
- The added electrolytes (sodium and potassium) support the body's moisture absorption.
- Contains sweeteners (steviol glycoside and sucralose).
|Quantity for||30 water bottles|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Sports drink composition||Isotonic Drink|
WIN2 Isotonic Sportdrink Lemon Tea. It’s vital that you supply your body with fuel and fluid when you’re training. The delicious taste of Isotonic Sportdrink Lemon Tea ensures that you keep drinking, thus preventing dehydration. Also delicious as a warm drink when you train on cold days. The 800 grams in this package are sufficient for more than 25 drinking bottles with a content of 500ml.
Many athletes don’t cope well with gluten. The WIN2 Energy Bar Strawberry is gluten free, just like the rest of the WIN2 assortment.