Wahoo KICKR Core Turbo Trainer
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.028 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The resistor can be set by software for a very realistic cycling experience.
- With a maximum resistance of 1800 watts, the Kickr Core can simulate a slope of up to 16%.
- With Bluetooth Smart 4.0, ANT+ and ANT+ FE-C connections you can easily connect the trainer with other devices and training software.
- Including trial versions of a wide range of training software.
- The cassette will have to be purchased separately.
|Connectivity||Interactive turbo trainer|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C|
|Available software||Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, software controlled|
|Maximum Hill Incline||16%|
|Maximum Resistance||1800 Watt|
The KICKR Core is one of Wahoo's new trainers. This model is placed between the KICKR Snap and KICKR Power Trainer. This Interactive direct drive cycle trainer has a maximum wattage of 1800 watts. Its gradient is up to 16% and is equipped with a heavy flywheel. The KICKR Core, for example, is little inferior to the top model of Wahoo. And that for a competitive price-quality ratio. Team Sky has been using Wahoo cycle trainers for many years now so that you can expect high quality. For them, it is essential that the equipment delivers highly reliable data and drives as natural as possible.
Suitable for almost every bikeThe KICKR Core is suitable for bikes with a standard 130 and 135mm quick release mounting width. Ideal for both road and mountain bikes. They consider the compatibility for through axles. Both 12 x 142, as well as 'Boost' 12 x 148. More space has been created for bicycles with disc brakes. Any bike with a wheel size from 24 to 29 inches can easily be replaced into the KICKR Core bike trainer.
High wattage and great gradientsThe wattage measurement is even more accurate than with the Wahoo KICKR Snap and can generate up to 1800 watts maximum. Gradient percentages can be simulated up to 16%. The algorithms have been adapted so that you will experience a super realistic cycling feeling during climbing and sprinting. The change of resistance flows exceptionally smoothly into each other without feeling shaky. Especially in acceleration, deceleration, uphill and downhill riding on Zwift, for example, this is very important and much more realistic than ever before.
Suitable for Wahoo KICKR ClimbThe Wahoo KICKR Core naturally also supports the Wahoo KICKR Climb. When the KICKR Climb is connected, it reacts directly to the data of the virtual track. The front fork of your bike will move up and down. This way you are in the same position as if you were really climbing or descending. This will make using your climbing muscles more realistic and improve your climbing technique Note: The Wahoo KICKR Climb is not included. Read more
• Wahoo KICKR Core cycle trainer
• Power cable
• Adaptors for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release
• Adapter for 12x142mm and 12x148mm PTO thru axle
Apps and trial software
(after registration in the Wahoo Fitness App)
• 60 days free Strava Premium
• 7 days free Zwift
• 30 days free Trainer Road
• 60 days free Sufferfest
• 60 days free kinomap
• 30 days free Rouvy
How do I register for the free trial software?
1) Download the Wahoo Fitness app
2) Register with email and KICKR serial number
3) Receive an email with the unique code for your app and follow the instructions
4) Then go to https://eu.wahoofitness.com/partners for all participating trial software.
5) Open the page of your favorite trial software (Zwift, TrainerRoad, Strava Premium, The Sufferfest, Rouvy, Kinomap).
6) Scroll down and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page at "Get a free trial...."