Wahoo ELEMNT Cycle Computer
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.765 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The barometric altimeter accurately measures height differentials.
- The Wahoo Elemnt supports WiFi, Bluetooth, and ANT+.
- No phone required to make the bike computer work, unlike with the Wahoo RFLKT.
- Smart notifications for incoming text messages, phone calls, and emails.
- Built-in LED's can help you navigate and can warn you on speeds, heart rate, or power.
- The Wahoo Elemnt comes without sensors for cadence, speed, or heart rate.
Everything you expect from a GPS cycling computer and more. The Wahoo ELEMNT will surprise you!
Adjusting the data fields has never been this easy. Instead of clicking through countless menus and screens on your cycling computer, you can configure your preferences easily via your connected smartphone.
Just swipe the data fields you want to see to the right spot.
Because the Wahoo ELEMNT supports ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 connecting sensors is a piece of cake. It's also easy to connect your smartphone. You receive WhatsApp, email and caller notifications. Afterwards you can upload data from your smartphone to the internet. Via Live Tracking you can follow your friends real time. The ELEMNT also works with Strava and Live Segments, so you can get your KOM or QOM. On top of that you can upload routes to your ELEMNT with your smartphone.
The ELEMNT will lead you the way with LED lights. These are on top of the screen and indicate when you have to go right or left if you're following a route. They also have other functions: they indicate that you're called or that you have an unread message, and rate your performance.
Quick Start Guide