Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt Cycle Computer Bundle
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.258 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easily adjust the settings of your bike computer by pairing it to your phone and changing them via the Wahoo app.
- Suitable for both Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ sensors.
- Designed to be quick, so it comes with an aerodynamic bar mount.
- Features an accurate barometric altimeter.
- The aerodynamic bar mount is only compatible with round bars, and not aero designs.
The Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt Bundle is the latest bike computer with GPS and navigation. It has been given a load of updates over the previous generation ELEMNT devices. The data layout is very easy to read and can be setup using the Wahoo app. You can also create multiple pages of data screens, even containing a page showing you the elevation profile. It can download GPX, TCX, and FIT files to open your routes with on the device. The ELEMNT Bolt uses Strava Live Segments, even allowing you to import routes created on Strava. It offers turn-by-turn navigation and has a page that shows you all the turns and instructions in your route. The out-front mount has an aerodynamic design and places the Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt right in front of your stem.
What comes with the Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt Bundle?This bundle contains a speed sensor, cadence sensor, and heart rate monitor besides the Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt bike computer. The Wahoo RPM speed- and cadence sensors don't use magnets to register your average speed, maximum speed, and cadence. The Wahoo TICKR heart rate monitor registers your average, current, and maximum heart rate. This means you've got nothing but accurate data to work with, allowing you to train in the most efficient way possible. If you're looking for a Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt without the sensors, then have a look at the regular Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt. Read more
• Wahoo ELEMNT bolt
• Aerodynamic Out-front Mount
• Stem mount
• Wahoo TICKR heart rate monitor
• Wahoo RPM Speed- and cadence sensors