Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed G+ Isotech Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.665 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The hard compound ensures this tyre has a very low rolling resistance.
- The carcass consists of three 150 TPI layers for optimal road surface contact.
- The optimal balance between rolling resistance, grip, and durability makes this tyre very suited for long competitions and intense trainings.
- Due to the focus on a low rolling resistance, the Rubino Pro Speed compromises on puncture resistance.
The Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed is the fastest tyre in the Rubino series. It has a low rolling resistance and is suited for all road conditions. This is because of its 150 TPI carcass which is fitted with a special tread and made out of 3 sorts of rubber. The tyre is also fitted with the new G+ Isotech technology, which consists mainly out of Graphene. Graphene is one of the strongest materials currently know to man. The G+ Isotech technology ensures a perfect balance between rolling resistance, grip, durability and wear resistance. Perfect for long competitions and intensive workouts in all weather conditions.