Vittoria Rubino Pro Control G+ Isotech Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.335 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This extremely strong racing tyre is wear-resistant and has a good puncture resistance.
- Good traction in dry and wet weather.
- Due to its excellent durability and good grip, this tyre has to sacrifice something in terms of rolling resistance.
There is no road surface the Vittoria Rubino Pro Control can't handle! The strongest tyre made by Vittoria, it's very durable and fitted with the ultimate puncture protection. This is thanks to its 150 TPI carcass which is fitted with a special tread and made out of 3 sorts of rubber. The tyre is also equipped with the new G+Isotech technology, which consists mainly out of Graphene. Graphene is one of the strongest materials currently known to men. The G+Isotech technology ensures a perfect balance between rolling resistance, grip, durability and wear resistance. Perfect for long competitions and intensive workouts in all weather conditions.