Vittoria Corsa G2 Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.549 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The second generation graphene compounds provide even better performance compared to the first generation compounds.
- The use of 4 different compounds creates a perfect balance between rolling resistance, traction, braking performance, durability and puncture resistance.
- The highly flexible carcass provides an optimal contact surface with the road surface, resulting in a very high level of grip.
- The Corsa G Isotech compound strives for an optimal balance between rolling resistance, durability and puncture resistance. In order to meet these last two areas of performance, the tyre had to sacrifice a little in terms of rolling resistance.
|Wheel Size||28 inch|
|Season Type||Spring / Summer / Autumn|
|Weather Type||Dry and warm / Cold and wet|
The Vittoria Corsa G Isotech 2019 is one of the best all-round racing tyres of the moment. This road bike tyre is an all-rounder and suitable for all circumstances. The Vittoria Corsa G Isotech 2019 is equipped with the Graphene 2.0 compound. With these compounds, Vittoria is able to raise the performance bar one step higher. According to Vittoria, this second generation of graphene compounds results in 40 % less rolling resistance, 30 % more traction and 40 % more durability.
The Vittoria Corsa G Isotech 2019 consists of 4 different compounds. The use of 4 different compounds creates a perfect balance between rolling resistance, traction, braking performance, durability and puncture resistance. The right compound is applied at the right place in the tyre. For example, the Corsa G Isotech 2019 casing has a harder compound at the centre of the tread for low rolling resistance, and a softer compound on the flanks for a very high grip in bends. To date, Vittoria is the only road bike tyre manufacturer to use 4 different compounds in one tyre.
The carcass of the Corsa G Isotech is made of cotton. The high degree of flexibility of the carcass ensures an optimal contact surface with the road surface. The improved contact surface provides less rolling resistance and a high level of traction on the (wet) road surface. Vittoria's tyres are immensely popular in the professional peloton. You can see the tyres in the Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta, the classics and various championships. It's not for nothing that many pro riders choose for the quality of Vittoria.