Vaude Road I
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easily attached to the handlebars.
- Ideal to bring various items with you, especially considering the segmented pockets in the bag.
- The shoulder strap helps you take the Vaude Road with you comfortably off the bike.
- At 6 litres, it's large enough to bring all the essentials you'd like to have at hand while riding.
- Now comes with an extra rain cover.
- The Vaude Road handlebar bag is only fully waterproof when using the included rain cover.
|Suitable for bike type||Electric Bicycle / Trekking Bike / Mountain Bike / Road Bike|
|Type of handlebar bag||Handlebar bags|
|Type of pannier||Handlebar Bag|
|Rain cover included||No|
|Fastening for road map||No|
The Vaude Road 1 handlebar bag with its 6 litre volume can be attached to your bars using the KLICKfix system. The bag is mounted on the stable Klick-Fix adapter to the bar which makes it easy to remove or hook on the bag. The system is compatible with handlebars of between 26 and 31.8 mm in diameter. The main compartment can be accessed through the top via a surrounding zipper. The top- and main compartment are both fitted with dividers. These dividers help you keep track of all your possessions and ensure easy access at all times.
The included shoulder strap allows you to comfortably wear the Vaude Road 1 over your shoulder. Reflective elements further improve visibility, helping you stay safe on the road. The Road 1 handlebar bag with its 6 litre volume comes with a rain cover and is produced in accordance with the stringent Bluesign® environmental certification.
• Handlebar bag
• Mounting material
• Rain cover