- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The top bag of the Vaude Karakorum can also be used as a backpack.
- The rain cover is included which protects your bag from the rain.
- The rear is fitted with durable plastic which provides shock- and impact resistance during your ride.
- Bag isn't completely waterproof without the included rain cover.
- Your bike can be more unstable if too much weight is placed on the rear of the bike.
With the Vaude Karakorum you can start piling up the miles! This classic edition of the 3-in-1 bag is the perfect choice for long cycling trips when you need to bring a lot of goods. The upper bag can be removed and function as a backpack. The Karakorum is made of a combination of light and robust materials, that are certified according to the strict bluesign® environmental standard.
The spacious main compartments of the side bags can be divided easily. This way you can conveniently arrange your luggage. More storage options can be found in the extra front pockets and of course in the large upper compartment. The front pockets are provided with organiser pockets. The large main compartment has a mesh-pocket on top, in which you can put wet clothes to dry on the road. You can put your sleeping bag, air mattress, or tent on top with compression straps.
The bags are fixed to the rear luggage carrier stably left and right with the QMR 2.0-system. The QMR hooks are adjustable manually, and are easy to take off. With a bike lock they can be locked to the QMR hooks. Reflective strips offer good visibility in traffic.