|Pedal axle material|
|Type of bearing |
|Adjustable springtension |
|Angle to disengage |
Detailed product description
The S.E.T. -or Sensor Elasticity Tuner- allows you to regulate the amount of play. There are three different set-ups available. The maximum mode allows for 5 degrees of play, which is ideal for those who suffer from knee injuries as their feet can now position themselves naturally without being pressured into a certain stance. The Q-factor can also be adapted by switching the cleats between the left and right side. This allows you to bring your feet in closer to the crank arms by 2.6 mm, reducing the Q-factor.
• Titanium hollow drilled axle
• Carboncomposite pedal body
• Automatic pre-opening system for the retention mechanism
• Q-Factor: the possibility to alter the lateral position of your foot by 2.6 mm.
• Oversized pedal platform: 700 mm² for an efficient power transfer
• Bio position: minimal distance between the sole and pedal axle
• Lateral play: +/- 5° (angular float) and 2,6 mm (lateral play)
• Disengagement angle: 15°
Weight excluding cleats (weighed by Mantel):
• 133 grams per set