Time Atac XC 4
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.492 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These pedals are ideal for enthusiastic cyclists!
- The weight of these pedals is relatively low and the stiffness is high.
- Dirt and mud are well drained in these pedals.
- The great freedom of movement makes these pedals ideal for cyclists with sensitive knees.
- Pedals from the higher segment of Time are even lighter and stiffer!
With Time Atac XC 4 mountain bike pedals, you get great value for money. The composite body ensures a low weight and enables you to easily engage the steel system on both sides. The Time Atac XC 4 pedals aren’t susceptible for mud, therefore even on the most muddy trails it’s easy to (re)engage the pedals. The so-called Auto Tension Adjust Concept is the same as for the more expensive pedals, used by Julien Absalon. He is a multiple Cross Country world champion for a reason and shares his expertise with Time.
By placing the cleats on the left or right shoe you can choose a disengagement angle of 13 or 17 degrees. The larger angle gives you more freedom of movement for your knees.
• Time Atac XC 4 pedals
• Time Atac cleats