Thule VeloSpace XT 3 939 Bike Carrier
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.374 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The VeloSpace XT3 939 has a load capacity of 60kg, so you can easily transport 3 sports bikes on it.
- The AcuTight buttons ensure that you can never tighten them too tightly; ideal for carbon bikes.
- The tilt function with foot pedal allows you to enter the trunk of your car at any time.
- Features reversing lights and a fog light. So you can take the VeloSpace XT3 939 abroad with peace of mind.
- Only the bracket is foldable. Unlike the Thule EasyFold, the Thule VeloSpace is less compact to assemble.
The Thule VeloSpace XT3 939 bike carrier has a load capacity of 60 kg. Thus, you can transport 3 lighter e-bikes or heavy mountain bikes, for example. The space between the wheel carriers is 19 cm, so you can easily assemble firm bikes on the VeloSpace XT 3B carrier. Because of the extra large wheel gutters, fat bikes and other large bicycles (with a wide wheelbase of up to 1300 mm) are easy to transport. Would you like to transport a fourth bicycle? By mounting the optionally available XT Bike Adapter it is possible to mount an extra bike.
With the adjustable pump-action buckles with extra long bungee cords (maximum 4.7"), you can firmly adjust the wheels onto the bike carrier. The removable bicycle arms attach the bicycles with lockable buttons. Your carbon bike is also completely safe on the VeloSpace XT3. The buttons have a torque limiter, so you will never tighten them too much. Do you want to get something out of your trunk? No problem thanks to the clever foot pedal with tilt function. The Thule VeloSpace XT3 939 is pre-assembled so no tools are needed.