Thule VeloCompact 2 925
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.970 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Tiltable bike carrier, allowing easy access to the rear of your car.
- Anti-theft design.
- Highly compact storage size due to the collapsible brace.
- The bike carrier is not suitable for 2 E-bikes, due to the maximum capacity of 46 kg
- The bike carrier uses a 7-pin connector, requiring the use of an adapter in some cases.
Thule’s VeloCompact 925 carrier is the latest 2-bike addition to the Thule family. The carrier comes with a cleverly designed coupling, which makes attaching it to the tow bar easy. So easy in fact, it can be done single handedly!
Like other Thule bike carriers, the VeloCompact 925 has easily detachable mounting arms. These enable you to always find the right way to fix your bike to the carrier. The wheel gutters are extendable so bikes with a long wheelbase can be loaded up just as easily. The wheels can be secured with pump-action buckles.
Naturally the Thule VeloCompact 925 is tiltable, which takes zero effort thanks to the foot pedal. The carrier can also be collapsed into a small package, making storage easier. The carrier comes with locks as standard, so both the carrier itself and the bikes placed on it can be properly secured. The VeloCompact 925 has been tested rigorously and has received positive results in the City Crash-test, TÜV test, and EuroBE checks.