|Wheel size |
- 26 inch / 27,5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch
|Type of brake |
|Available software |
|Adjustable resistance |
|Charging plug |
|Gradient Simulation |
|Compatible with Boost |
- Optional, adapter required
Detailed product description
Convenient Tacx Skyliner front wheel support
The Tacx Genius Smart T2080 is delivered with Tacx Skyliner front wheel support. Apart from a wheel support you can also stuck it in the trainer to bring it easily and conveniently and store it. You also use the front wheel support as a handle to pick up the trainer easily.
Speed-, cadence- and power output
Because the Tacx Satori Smart is provided with a speed-, cadence- and power output, and an ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart 4.0 signal you can connect it to your cycling computer, Smartphone, Tablet, or Sports watch. This way you can train with accurate information to achieve your goals. The Satori Smart can also be used in combination with Zwift, TrainerRoad, and a number of other 3rd party applications.
Tacx Cycling App (Via Bluetooth Smart and ANT+)
In order to optimise your training session, you can use the Tacx Cycling App. The app is simple and easy to use, and freely available from the App or Play store. The app allows you to relive videos of legendary climbs and stages. It also allows you to create your own training programmes using the Catalyst function, which can be based on heart rate, gradient, or power. The app also offers pre-installed conditional tests and training sessions. The training data is displayed during your training, and stored as well so you can review it afterwards (iPad only).
The Tacx Satori Smart T2400 is provided with handlebar switch with which you can adjust the resistance manually. The higher the switch, the more resistance. There are 10 possible settings, with a maximum of 1050 watt.
• Includes Skyliner front wheel support
• Satori frame with sturdy front legs
• Easy to install brake
• Compatible with 26 to 29 inch wheels
• Can be used with the Tacx Cycling app
Training with the Tacx Cycling app
• Catalyst training programs based on gradient, power, or heart rate
• The software for smartphones is a stripped down version of the tablet software (see pictures)
• Android tablets and smartphones only use the stripped down version
Compatibility Tacx Cycling app:
• Apple iPad 3 and up (Bluetooth Smart)
• Apple iPhone 4s and up (Bluetooth Smart)
• Apple iPod touch 5
• Android version 4.3 and up
• An ANT+ dongle is required for devices without Bluetooth Smart