Tacx Neo 2 Smart T2850 Turbo Trainer
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.599 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The new chipset makes the NEO 2 Smart even quieter than its NEO predecessor.
- With features like 'Road Feel', 'Descent Simulation' and 'Dynamic Inertia', the cycling experience is more realistic than ever.
- With the Pedal stroke analysis you can monitor and fine-tune the power output on your pedals to improve your cycling performance.
- Easy to pair with other devices and software using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart.
- The cassette, ANT+ Dongle and software aren't included.
- For a more noiseless bike trainer with improved bike feel, pedal stroke analysis and improved axle compatibility, you can choose the NEO 2T.
- The trainer is delivered with an EU plug. An adapter is needed in the UK.
|Brake Type||Motor brake|
|Connectivity||Interactive turbo trainer|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C|
|Available software||Tacx Desktop App / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, software controlled|
|Maximum Hill Incline||25%|
|Maximum Resistance||2200 Watt|
The Tacx NEO 2 Smart bike trainer is the quietest, most realistic and most precise Tacx bike trainer. The Tacx NEO 2 Smart has a completely renewed chipset so that the powerful engine on the Tacx Neo 2 turbo trainer changes resistance even more smoothly and can react even better to the virtual terrain. With a maximum power of 2200 watts and a maximum gradient of 25 percent, it's time to go completely crazy up in your attic room!
Tacx Neo 2 bike trainer's unique features
The Tacx Neo 2 smart trainer has a couple of unique features that make cycling on a bike trainer even more realistic. Thanks to 'Road Feel' a strip of cobblestones really feels that way. The Tacx Neo 2 actually vibrates along to simulate the road surface.
And thanks to descent simulation, a descentwill really feel like a descent. The Neo 2 trainer literally gives you an extra push when you descend. The bike then works with you and accelerates for you.
Virtual training with the Tacx Neo 2
The Tacx NEO 2 Smart is ideal for athletes who are looking for optimal training support. Do you want to get the most out of each bike training? Then the Tacx NEO 2 is perfectly suited for that purpose.
In addition to the realistic cycling experience, the NEO 2 also has a number of useful training functions. For example, the NEO 2 Smart features pedal stroke analysis. This function allows you to map out your pedal revolutions.
Connect your Tacx NEO 2 bike trainer with the Tacx Software and you can see exactly how much power you exert in which pedal phase. This allows you to fine-tune the power transmission and optimise your cycling performance. The cadence measurement on the left and right side ensures that you get the most out of every revolution.
Of course the Tacx NEO 2 Smart is an interactive bike trainer. Your speed, cadence and power are measured precisely and the NEO 2 can be fully controlled by the Tacx software and 3rd party apps such as Zwift. With ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart the bike trainer easily connects to computers, smartphones and tablets. This allows you to enjoy the virtual world of cycling and train with the support of your favourite training applications. Read more
• NEO 2 Smart bike trainer
• Power adapter
• Power Cable
• Quick release quick-release skewer (5 mm)
• 142 x 12 mm Adapter set
• Assembly set
Please note: Cassette not included!